Friday, November 26, 2010

New Art for the Fall 2010



















I've been really busy lately creating lots of jewelry and my "JuJu Jars" for sale. If you see anything on this blog or in my Facebook "My Creations" album that you want to know more about, please contact me at nikblack@hotmail.com.

You may ask, why doesn't she just open an Etsy store? Why indeed? Because the whole affair has been a royal pain. Getting the photos the right size has been a huge challenge. They want one size for the store and one size for the gallery. I think. Oh god, I don't know, I'm so confused.

For right now, I will keep it simple and send any interested parties a Paypal money request.

3 comments:

Pavonine Studios said...

oh I love these! are those rings or bracelets? either way I love them! how much?

MY FRIENDS CALL ME NIK said...

Amy, they are bracelets and they are on sale for $150. I can send you more pictures if you need them.

Dayna Collins said...

Nik, I keep thinking about one day opening an etsy account, then I read ehsy you etoyr about the photo pain and it affirms that I'm not sure I'm up for the task. Then I read that you just jumped in and tackled it and it wasn't that bad. Ummmmm . . .